WHAT I WANT TO BE? WHO I WANT TO BE?

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum and good morning. Rise and shine everyone. It has been a long time I dont update my blog since past 7 months. Quite a tough life to go through and alhamdulillah I can make it.


Few things that make my 21. ahaks!

On my 21st birthday, which was on my cousin's weeding. Well, on that particular date, celebrating birthday with relatives which I think it has been a long time since I was kid :)

And alhamdulillah again, I received first class award,  for my parents exactly. I want them to feel "YOU MAKE ME PROUD". That statement brings 1001 happiness to myself. Eventhough, I know some people may think my diploma course is quite piece-of-cake course but hey! Not everything in this world, what you learn is easy as you said. If you ever think cant make it, so it would be.

So, back to the topic. What i want to be? or Who i want to be? Well, these questions always playing in my  mind. I never know, never expect, never assume, never predict who I will be in future. When I participate in "usrah" there was a discussion about WHO AM I IN THIS WORLD. Allah never created a human for no reason. There must be a reason for our creation but it is us to decide who are we going to be, whether it is good or bad.

In other word, we can achieve what we dream as well as we give benefits to others. Dont be an entrepreneur if you always bribe or fraud. So readers, have you decide on your own? Begin with me first.
I have many. I would like to be a traveler, where I can learn many things across my travelling experience and maybe from the experience I would be a journalist. Journalist who open the people mind to be more mature and think out of box. 

At the same time, I want to be an educator (internally), to my future children. I would like to educate and nurture my children very well. And out of blue, I was thinking about form a business on "children development" a.k.a nursery. I found that children is a special creation and they act how the adults act. 10 good adult equivalent to 20 good children. Do you get what I was trying to tell?

These careers what I am thinking now and I know I would add up more soon, LOL. What I most care about on I am going to be is giving values to people and surely to Allah SWT (our Creator, The Most High) Be a good and humble slave and insyAllah He has a good plan on you. It may not be good today but in future, you'd never expect it will be this good. 

Have a nice day! :)